Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scott Pilgrim's International Trailer Hits All Notes



The more and more I see, the more excited I get.

Edgar Wright has gone ahead and released an International Trailer for his wild adaptation of Bryan Lee O' Malley's cult comic sensation, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. And even if I have yet to make any noise about it here on the Kaijyu, it must be said that I've been following the project fervently since 2008. The new trailer gives us some more great visual gaggery, not to mention something I wnted to see more of from the books, the role of Knives Chau...Scott's ex, and hopeless stalker! There's a lot of what we've seen before in other teasers, but the spirit of the books looks as close to intact as one could hope from a movie version.

But don't take my word for it..



No comments:

Post a Comment